This week has been extremely challenging, emotionally and mentally. I have had a lot going on at work and on my mind about other things. Yesterday was a total crap day but luckily we had a family dinner since my sister was home. It was just what I needed because we had a blast. My brother got my parents a Wii for Christmas and we all played. It is so much fun. You haven't lived until you have watched a middle aged truck driver try to do an obstacle course on a Wii Fit board. It was just what I needed. This morning, I woke up and decided today was going to be a better day and it was. Now it's the weekend! Tomorrow is cut and color with my stylist and possibly dinner with the girls. I think on Sunday, some friends and I are taking a nice scenic drive then maybe some more target practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment