Another early morning, thanks to little cat paws kneading my ribs, which hurts like heck. Up at 3:45 at the gym by 4:30, destroyed my legs (squatted 75 pounds!) and home by 5:45 for a quick protein shake and shower then an hour and a half of sleep before I started to get ready for work. Oddly enough, I am still somewhat alert during the day. I would not go so far as to use the term "energetic" but I do have my moments. I also have those moments when I am ready to fall asleep at my computer.
At least I have tonight and tomorrow night off of work, though the guys and I are planning to do trivia night tomorrow at the local pub. There are a lot of college kids but between myself and two cops we are pretty knowledgeable and just might be able to kick some Ivy League ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment