Sunday, February 10, 2013
Here is a perfect case in point of how perceptive I am (sometimes even without my own conscious mind being aware of it...). I was at dinner with two friends and one of them was telling me that a guy who is a friend of hers that I have met exactly TWICE at least a year or more ago was asking about me a few weeks ago. She was telling me he had dated a girl that she worked with but it didn't work out. Out of the blue, and it actually surprised me when it came out of my mouth, I asked her if he was a hoarder. She looked stunned and then she said "Yes. How did you know?" I explained to her from a couple of small things she had mentioned about him it just made sense. It just goes to show that my mind is always working, even when I don't know it. Damn, I'm good. Maybe I should think about becoming an FBI profiler, only I'm too old. And quite frankly, I just don't want to go through all that schooling and training. Although I would get to carry a government issued firearm around legally. Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment