Friday was one of the most stressful days I have had at work since I started. My boss gave me three URGENT projects that all needed to be done by the end of the day or Monday at the latest. Normally that wouldn't be a problem except I had to leave right at 5 to be at the store at 5:30 AND I have Monday and Tuesday off (Hel-lo long weekend!). So I am going to pop into work today to finish up some stuff otherwise I will be thinking about it while I am trying to enjoy my two vacation days. I will say that I told one of my coworkers I was thinking of going in on Tuesday and she yelled at me and told me I needed to take the day off since I was entitled to it. I love working for a boss/company that values my work and life balance. The group I work with is really good about it to. If one of us is staying late, the rest of us will make sure she doesn't do it too often. So for the most part, I really do enjoy my job and my coworkers. No job or coworkers are ever perfect and when I get annoyed with something one of my coworkers says or does, I just remind myself of where I was before and how miserable I was then I remember how lucky I am.
Can I also just add that for some reason I was reading through some of my old posts on Facebook going way back and discovered...I am fucking hilarious. No joke, I really truly am. People tell me they love reading my FB posts because I am so entertaining and I think they are right!
Can I also just add that for some reason I was reading through some of my old posts on Facebook going way back and discovered...I am fucking hilarious. No joke, I really truly am. People tell me they love reading my FB posts because I am so entertaining and I think they are right!
No comments:
Post a Comment