My legs are still killing me from Saturday's workout. The good news is I really demolished them and it shows. The bad news is tomorrow is a leg day and if they are still in this shape, I can't lift.
In other news, I was supposed to get together with my brother on Sunday. It was going to be just he and I since I haven't spent time with him alone since early December. Well, that all changed because his girlfriend, the Stage Five Clinger, tried to get herself invited. That really pissed me off. It is ridiculous that she can't let him have one hour with his own sibling. He is supposed to be coming over tomorrow night for dinner. I have a surprise for her though...I am making chili AND filling it with three different types of beans and jalapeno peppers. She'll thank me later. Or not. But either way, that is like my own little form of revenge.
I just hate how she manipulates him into doing things. She is 27 and acts like she is 8. She gave him a hard time about getting home five minutes late one time. FIVE MINUTES. I am trying very hard to be nice for his sake but it is extremely difficult. I like to think I am not that clingy of a girlfriend. When I date someone, I still have my own life. I go out with my friends without my boyfriend. I have fun. I do interesting things. This girl does not. I think if she is not working, she sits at home and waits for my brother and posts dumb comments and pictures of his cats on Facebook. Dear sweet Baby Jesus, I hope someone slaps me out of it if I ever turn into that. That or one of those people who only post crap about their kids. If I ever become a mother and turn into one of those that only post about Diaper Genies and spit up and where the closest Baby Gap is and how Little Baby just said his first word I will die. No joke. I will seriously die.
No comments:
Post a Comment