Saturday, August 6, 2011

Go Speed Racer!

Okay, so my father decided that what my cousin's children needed the most was a go cart. But not just any go cart. A go cart that goes up to THIRTY MPH. No, seriously, it does and I know this because I rode in it today with the seven year old.

Here is a hint...don't ever give in to peer pressure from a seven year old who scorns you and tells you that you are driving too slow (I was working the gas and he was steering). Otherwise, if you do, you wind up running through your mother's herb garden, taking out your father's screen tent and almost running down your cousin and brother, until you can stop screaming long enough to hit the kill switch because the damn thing has no brakes. Oh and P.S. the kill switch doesn't kill it, it just stops the engine but the momentum keeps it going so you have to stick your feet out and stop it Fred Flintstone style.

No comments:

Post a Comment